Thursday, January 10, 2013

Update and conclusion

Sorry that I have not been posting recently, I have just been under the weather. But, I have my results from my survey that I just ended up emailing out to some friends who then passed it on to some of their friends and so on. My results showed that more than half the people that took my survey would vote for a narcissistic leader blindly just by them displaying false accomplishments or them conducting rallies about subjects that voters want but not necessarily what the politician will put into affect if elected. Most politicians make promises during campaigns that they cannot keep, just to win the majority of the vote. My reaction, we need to make sure that we know exactly who we are voting for and not just listen to what the media tells us about a politician. People need to do their own research on politicians to be sure of who they are voting for is the person they claim to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment